Open Forex trading account with Tallinex

Friday, October 17, 2014

Experience in selling stock footage online

After a long break, I am back again!

As you probably noticed, most of my post for the last year have been about videos and media content produced by my company Vita Pictura productions. Do I have any visitors or followers here on Blogger who also work in media business? Or maybe some of you have hobbies, for example photography, filming or editing?

Has any of you tried selling your footage on online stock pages? I have tried Pond5 and Shutterstock. Which websites are good and why? Do you actually use any of them?

Meanwhile, register and upload your footage by clicking here and earn me some money from your sales:

Royalty-Free Stock Video at Pond5

And as a bonus, here is one of the latest videos our team produced here in Estonia:

No comments:

Post a Comment